What are the most underrated Netflix Originals in your opinion?

Home Forums Netflix News and Discussion What are the most underrated Netflix Originals in your opinion?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sergey Sergey 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    Joy
    Participant

I think Zoo is severely underrated. I also really enjoyed ‘The O.A.’ as it seriously threw me for a loop. What Netflix Originals are underrated in your opinion?

What's on Netflix, Best Movies & TV Shows News.

crabby_ow

Ozark

03fxdwg

Wasn’t The Zoo on network television?

The O. A. was definitely different than any other show. Kind of drawn out too much for my interests.

I would vote for Jessica Jones, Daredevil & The Punisher not necessarily in that order. Ozark definitely gets a vote but it’s not really underrated.

DemonByakko

Zoo aired on CBS in the US but only on Netflix elsewhere and is considered a Netflix Original.

arioch69

Dark

BazPPC

I really enjoyed Suburra: Blood on Rome, I’m going to guess an Italian TV channel made it but it’s a Netflix Original worldwide. But don’t watch the English dub, it’s terrible.

And while it is highly praised, I’m going to say Narcos, if it was in English and not 75% subtitles I believe so many more people would love it. (But don’t do this Netflix, I love the authenticity personally.)

MoreFault

7&me litteraly the only halfdecent kids show on NF

Sergey
    Sergey
    Keymaster

Maybe Ozark

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.