To the rest of the world – please check out UK show 'Bodyguard' when it premieres worldwide on October 24.

Home Forums Netflix News and Discussion To the rest of the world – please check out UK show 'Bodyguard' when it premieres worldwide on October 24.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Joy Joy 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    Joy
    Participant

Couldn’t find any threads on this forum about it using search, so thought I’d create one.

Netflix has bought UK thriller **Bodyguard**, which has just finished its first season on BBC One here in the UK. To say it was a hit show is an understatement – the final episode on Sunday night had a **47.9% audience share with 11 million viewers**. That’s the biggest audience share for a show in the UK since Downton Abbey.

Personally, I thought it was great and it’s received high praise from critics too. It stars Richard Madden (who was in Game of Thrones).

It’s premiering on Netflix worldwide in most countries (including the US and Canada) on October 24 and there are six episodes. I really urge you guys to check it out. Looks like it’s going to be renewed for at least one more season.

Trailer:

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Sergey Sergey.

What's on Netflix, Best Movies & TV Shows News.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.