Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island turns 20 years old

Home Forums Movie Forum Movie News, Reviews & Discussion Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island turns 20 years old

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ben_Douglass 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Matt
    Participant

It’s been exactly 20 years since arguably the best Scooby-Doo movie came out. (A cut down version premiered on Cartoon Network a month later.)

Taking a much darker approach, the story involved Mystery Incorporated reuniting after years apart, and taking on real monsters for the first time in a slightly rebooted timeline. The film had three direct sequels, before being rebooted again.

The movie also tonally paved the way for the TV series ‘Mystery Incorporated’ and the comic book series ‘Scooby Apocalypse’.

I Watch Too Many Films ;) Let's Talk about Movies!

athos45678

This and the cyber space one still hold up really well.

Jandrews26

That and the Witch’s Ghost were my favorite.

PricelessRKO

Loved this one and the boo brothers.

gettodaze

Hopefully Warner Archives Classic puts this out on Blu-ray soon

coltsmetsfan614

This was one of my favorite movies growing up, and I rewatched it earlier this year for the first time in at least 10 years. It still holds up pretty well, surprisingly. I was amazed (and impressed) that I still knew the words to the songs, too. 🎶 *It’s terrooooor time again!* 🎶

compressthesound

I can’t wait until my kid is older so he can watch scooby doo with me!

Ben_Douglass

So what you’re saying is… it’s TERROR TIME AGAIN!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Featured Items Seen On Screen: