Netflix Series Based on Blizzard’s Diablo Confirmed

Home Forums Netflix News and Discussion Netflix Series Based on Blizzard’s Diablo Confirmed

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Amperage21 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    Joy
    Participant

Netflix Series Based on Blizzard’s Diablo Confirmed

What's on Netflix, Best Movies & TV Shows News.

kalemps

I’m guessing Diablo dies at the end of each season…

sagan10955

For a minute I was disappointed it wasn’t live action, but that would take an insane CGI budget. I have my hopes up for this being amazing.

lnclincoln

Awesome. Hope it’s brutal like castlevania

spaghettifarian

Diablo could make for a great story I can’t wait.

madmike-86

Will there be several 1st episodes because it wasn’t the script [build] they wanted?

PeptoBismark

I’d like to stay awhile, and listen.

sirhugobigdog

A now deleted tweet…interest though, Blizzard is supposed to have a big Diablo announcement at Blizzcon and this potentially could be it; its no wonder that the tweet was deleted as this will ruin the surprise. But since fans are hoping for a Diablo 4 if that isn’t announced and this is all it is they will not be happy.

HammerIsMyName

As long as they aren’t referencing the disaster of a story that was diablo 3.

Amperage21

“Please, listen to me. The Archbishop Lazarus, he lead us down here to find the lost prince. The bastard lead us into a trap. Now, everyone is dead. Killed by a demon called the Butcher. Avenge us! Find this demon and slay him so that our souls may finally rest.”

If this isn’t a line in the first episode I will be disappointed.

bidnasman

East, always into the east.

lune-lute-skimp

awesome. there’s so much great lore in diablo

snaddr

That’s cool. Though I can’t help but think, of all their franchises… Diablo is the last one I’d pick for a tv series. Overwatch would be perfect for this, for example.

th4tdr4nk

Can they do an Overwatch show as well? Would love to see that. Excited for this Diablo though.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Featured Items Seen On Screen: